Bond Leaders Since the Very Beginning
As a pioneer in electronic markets we introduced the request-for-quote (RFQ) protocol for trading U.S. Treasuries in 1998. Since then, our platform has become the benchmark source not only for U.S. Treasuries, but for government bonds around the world.
By giving the buy-side access to liquidity from the world’s largest sell-side institutions and market makers, we’re boosting pre-trade transparency and overall global market competitiveness across the world’s largest government bond markets including Europe, Japan and China.
- Over $40 billion in U.S. Treasuries traded daily (* YTD 3Q18)
- Over $4 trillion in European government bonds executed on Tradeweb (*YTD 3Q18)
- The single data source for end-of-day Gilt reference pricing comes from Tradeweb
- Exclusive access to Canadian government bonds through CanDeal, the leading Canadian electronic marketplace
- The first and only electronic platform with access to the Chinese bond market