Bond Leaders Since the Very Beginning
As a pioneer in electronic markets we introduced the request-for-quote (RFQ) protocol for trading U.S. Treasuries in 1998. Since then, our platform has become the benchmark source not only for U.S. Treasuries, but for government bonds around the world.
By giving the buy-side access to liquidity from the world’s largest sell-side institutions and market makers, we’re boosting pre-trade transparency and overall global market competitiveness across the world’s largest government bond markets including the U.S., the U.K. and Europe, China and Japan.
- Our latest protocol innovation for U.S. Treasuries - firm, bilateral streams via STAQ
- The Tradeweb ICE CMT Rates provide market participants with a daily overview of U.S. Treasury yields for standard maturities
- The single data source for end-of-day Gilt reference pricing comes from Tradeweb
- The Tradeweb ICE U.S. Treasury Closing Prices are the daily reference prices for U.S. Treasury securities
- The first electronic platform with access to the Chinese bond market