Driving the Industry Forward
Since 2005, we’ve been bringing greater transparency to the swaps marketplace – helping to reduce risk and create more competitive and efficient markets. We moved the derivatives industry forward with numerous market firsts - the markets’ first electronic swap compression trade, electronic swaptions trade, electronic cleared inflation swap and multi-asset package trade were all executed on Tradeweb, in competition via RFQ.
We continue to keep one step ahead and recently collaborated with two leading margin optimization providers, Cassini Systems and OpenGamma to integrate their analytics into the Tradeweb platform.
- More than $100 trillion traded on Tradeweb SEF (as of 1Q20)
- The largest U.S. SEF in 2019 for Vanilla Interest Rates Swaps (Data: Clarus Financial Technology)
- Over $40 billion traded daily on our multilateral trading facility (MTF) (FY19)
- Regulated trading available for market participants on TW SEF, DW SEF, OTF & MTF
- Named Best Swap Execution Facility by Waters Technology at the Sell-Side Technology Awards