CIBM Direct Link
How CIBM Direct Link Connects you to the China Bond Market
As we continue to explore ways for overseas investors to connect to the Chinese onshore bond market – the second largest in the world – Tradeweb was the first trading platform to offer electronic request-for-quote (RFQ) trading to the access channel known as China Interbank Bond Market (CIBM) Direct.
How does CIBM Direct Link Increase Access, Connectivity & Transparency?
- Account opening, trading and settlement conducted in the onshore market
- Disclosed request-for-quote (RFQ) protocol now fully electronic
- Access to CIBM market makers and participants
- Benefit from greater connectivity, efficiency and transparency
What are the Benefits of Tradeweb’s Fully Electronic RFQ workflow?
- Improved liquidity and executable size
- Block allocation
- List trading
- Pre-trade data
- Best Execution
- Reduced operational risk
- OMS integration
As we continue to drive the evolution of electronic trading across our core emerging markets regions – Asia Pacific (APAC), Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (CEEMEA), and Latin America (LATAM) – we’re committed to developing and implementing new and enhanced technology to make trading global markets more efficient and transparent.
As offshore investor’s interest in China’s onshore bond market has grown over the past few years, so has their need for risk management tools. Tradeweb’s growing list of China Access Channels provide seamless and efficient electronic links between global market participants and China’s onshore community.
To find out how Tradeweb can support your China onshore bond trading strategy, get in touch here.
- Liquidity Providers 33 providers through CFETS
- Products All eligible Chinese Interbank Bond Market (CIBM) instruments – including Chinese government bonds, local government bonds, policy bank bonds, certificates of deposit, commercial paper, corporate bonds, ABS
- Trade Lifecycle
Pre-Trade At-Trade Post Trade
Request for Quote (RFQ)
Advanced Trade Tools
Automated Intelligent Trading (AiEX)
Systematic Post-Trade Reporting to CFETS
Audit Trail/Compliance Records
STP to Client OMS
- Regulation Chinese Market Rules
- Trading Hours
Asia Open 9:00 am - 12:00 pm China Standard time Open 1:30 pm - 8:00 pm China Standard time