Tradeweb Europe Limited ("Tradeweb Europe") is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA") as an investment firm with permissions to operate a Multilateral Trading Facility ("MTF"), an Organised Trading Facility (“OTF”) and an Approved Publication Arrangement (“APA”). Tradeweb Europe is on the FCA Financial Services Register with firm reference number (“FRN”) 193705 and is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03912826. It’s registered office at 1 Fore Street Avenue, London EC2Y 9DT. Tradeweb Europe in committed to transparency and provides on this page the information it is required by applicable laws and regulations to disclose.
List of disclosures:
- Tradeweb Europe MTF Rulebook
- Tradeweb Europe OTF Rulebook
- Tradeweb Europe Market Data Disclosure
- Tradeweb Europe RTS 27 Disclosure
- Tradeweb Europe Pillar III Disclosure Tradeweb Europe is an ‘IFPRU 730K limited licence firm’ under the FCA’s regulatory capital regime and is required to comply with the applicable disclosure requirements set out in the Capital Requirements Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 (“CRR”), which is commonly referred to as the ‘Pillar III disclosure obligations’; and Article 96 of the Capital Requirements Directive (2013/36/EU) (“CRD IV”). The requirements for a Pillar III disclosure are set out in Part VIII, Articles 431 – 455 of the CRR.
- Statement of Commitment with FMSB Standards The Standards published by the FICC Markets Standards Board (“FMSB”) represent generally recognised good practice in wholesale Fixed Income, Commodity and Currency (“FICC”) markets. Tradeweb Europe is committed to conduct its FICC market activities in a manner consistent with the Core Principles contained in FMSB Standards, and discloses each year its Statement of Commitment.
- Tradeweb Europe Limited APA Availability Status
Tradeweb EU B.V. ("Tradeweb EU") is authorised and regulated by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets ("AFM") as an investment firm with permissions to operate a Multilateral Trading Facility ("MTF"), an Organised Trading Facility (“OTF”) and an Approved Publication Arrangement (“APA”). Tradeweb EU is on the AFM Investment Firm Register and is a company registered in The Netherlands with company number 69899355. Its registered office is at Antonio Vivaldistraat 50, 1083HP, Amsterdam. Tradeweb EU is committed to transparency and provides on this page the information it is required by applicable laws and regulations to disclose.
As a result of the UK decision to withdraw from the European Union (“Brexit”) Tradeweb is making all reasonable preparations to ensure, in any scenario, that services can continue to be provided in the UK and the EU 27, post-Brexit. Accordingly, Tradeweb has established a new legal entity in the Netherlands, Tradeweb EU B.V., and will offer services from a new Amsterdam office essentially replicating our current UK regulatory permissions.
List of disclosures:
- Tradeweb EU B.V. MTF Rulebook
- Tradeweb EU B.V. OTF Rulebook
- Tradeweb EU B.V. Liquidity Taker Fee Schedules
- Tradeweb EU B.V. APA Availability Status