All Eyes on EMIR: Top Headlines of the Week
The last seconds of the clock are ticking down as we head into tomorrow’s European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) mandatory trade reporting deadline. With market commentators on both sides of the Atlantic voicing concerns that market participants may not be ready, all we can do now is sit back and watch to see what happens.
For a refresher on the latest news, following were the most-clicked EMIR-themed headlines on DerivAlert over the past week:
- Thousands of Derivatives Users Not Ready for EMIR Reporting
- Corporates Held Up as Start of EMIR Reporting Looms
- Bankers Fret as EMIR Deadline Approaches
- EU Rules to Light Up Derivatives Markets Set for Shaky Start
- How EU Can Avoid Own Goals on Swaps Reform
Stay tuned to DerivAlert to keep following the action inEuropeas it unfolds over the next several days.