Tradeweb CIBM Direct Link
Your Electronic Link to the Chinese Bond Market
As we continue to explore ways for overseas investors to connect to the Chinese onshore bond market, Tradeweb is the first trading platform to offer electronic request-for-quote (RFQ) trading to the access channel known as China Interbank Bond Market (CIBM) Direct.
Having taken the lead in transforming international investors’ access to China’s onshore bond market, Tradeweb now offers an additional direct electronic access channel via electronic trading on Tradeweb CIBM Direct Link.
Not only does Tradeweb CIBM Direct Link deliver greater connectivity, efficiency and transparency benefits, it also provides access to a wide range of fixed income instruments in China’s bond market. These include: Cash bonds in interbank market such as government bonds, People’s Bank of China (PBoC) bills, financial bonds, commercial paper and medium-term notes.
Increase Access, Connectivity & Transparency
- Account opening, trading and settlement conducted in the onshore market
- Disclosed request-for-quote (RFQ) protocol now fully electronic
- Access to CIBM market makers and participants
- Benefit from greater connectivity, efficiency and transparency
- In addition to cash bonds, global investors can now also access repo and IRS
- Access cash bonds, e.g. government bonds, People’s Bank of China (PBoC) bills, financial bonds, commercial paper and medium-term notes
Benefit from Tradeweb’s fully electronic RFQ workflow:
- Improved liquidity and executable size
- Block allocation
- List trading
- Pre-trade data
- Best Execution
- Reduced operational risk
- OMS integration