Tradeweb FTSE U.S. Treasury Closing Prices
The Tradeweb FTSE U.S. Treasury Closing Prices (“Closing Prices”) are daily reference prices for U.S. Treasury securities derived from quotes pursuant to a strict, transparent and auditable calculation methodology.
- Coverage: 900+ U.S. Treasury securities priced daily, including U.S. Treasury bonds/notes, T-bills, STRIPS and TIPS.
- Pricing: Based on trusted attributable dealer-streaming prices from dealers on the Tradeweb U.S. Treasury institutional platform
Previously, the Tradeweb FTSE U.S. Treasury Closing Prices, were referred to as the Tradeweb ICE U.S. Treasury Closing Prices and administered by ICE Benchmark Administration from September 10th 2019 through December 31st 2023. Please note, as of January 1st 2024, the U.S. Treasury Closing Prices are now administered by FTSE Russell, which is authorized and regulated by the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for the regulated activity of administering a benchmark. Tradeweb handles the calculation, publication and licensing of the Tradeweb FTSE U.S. Treasury Closing Prices.
The Tradeweb FTSE U.S. Treasury Closing Prices are administered in accordance with the EU and UK Benchmark Regulation and the IOSCO Principles for Financial Benchmarks. The Treasury Markets Practices Group (TMPG) Best Practices also indicate that market participants should use financial benchmarks that comply with or are consistent with IOSCO Principles.
Trusted closing prices allow you to:
- Manage investment portfolios
- Evaluate the fair value of securities
- Perform compliance monitoring
- Satisfy general accounting standards
- Use as inputs in indices or evaluated pricing
- Execute trade-at-close orders
The Closing Prices are published as soon as possible after 3:00 pm Eastern Time, on days when the U.S. Treasury securities market is open for trading in the United States, with an additional end of day evaluation time at 4:00 pm.
A 30 day complimentary trial is available, please email email@example.com to be assisted by a Market Data representative.
To access the Closing Prices, Tradeweb users can visit our client portal, InSite.
Details about Tradeweb and FTSE Russell’s strategic partnership can be found here.