ReplayService™ For Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform
Experience the next generation of tools for recording, analyzing and replaying real-time market data.
ReplayService for Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP) is the industry standard QA and Development environment for users of Thomson Reuters real-time market data. By using TREP, users can access a fully integrated development environment to dynamically manipulate market data for testing market data applications.
- Capture & Replay Data: Record data from TREP or import data from Thomson Reuters Tick History both locally and remotely
- View, Transform & Compare Data: View each market data message, transform and edit the message based on specific scenarios, and demonstrate live market data
- Debug Market Data Apps: Using the DevStudio feature, insert status messages and set breakpoints
- Supports: Thomson Reuters OMM and MarketFeed
ReplayService™ for Messaging
Building message recovery into an application is costly and requires long-term support costs. ReplayService™ for Messaging provides users a cost efficient recovery solution that runs successfully at the heart of leading mission critical banking systems today.
- Store and forward architecture requiring no pre-registration
- Message and state recovery out of critical path
- Record statistics and reports
- Disaster recovery and data validation
- Flow control and redelivery of data
- Auditing (infrastructure and content) and regression testing
- Capacity planning and latency monitoring
- Automated testing and application development
- Rewindable destinations and message forwarding
- Tibco EMS
- IBM MQ/Websphere
- Solace Middleware
- Apache Active MQ
- JMS Datastore (Java Message Service)