Tradeweb helps the world's leading asset managers, central banks and other institutional investors access the liquidity they need through a range of electronic marketplaces.
Whether electronically, over the phone, or through a combination of both, Dealerweb gets the trade done.
Feb 22, 2013
The retail platform is a go-to source for advisors and traders who need fast, reliable execution for their fixed income trading needs.
Nov 1, 2013
Sep 12, 2013
Tradeweb's online community offers news and insight on key issues in fixed income and derivatives from the center of some of the world’s largest financial markets.
Dec 4, 2013 | DerivAlert
Dec 3, 2013 | Data Points
Nov 29, 2013 | Tradeweb
Nov 21, 2013 | DerivAlert
Tradeweb Markets is a world leader in building and operating electronic over-the-counter marketplaces. Since 1998 the company has helped transform the way that business gets done in the fixed income and derivatives markets. Tradeweb’s position as the hub of fixed income and derivatives electronic trading has been made possible through a longstanding partnership with the industry. More
Address1177 Avenue of the AmericasNew York, NY 10036
This Privacy Statement describes the personal information that Tradeweb Markets LLC and its affiliates Tradeweb New Markets LLC, Tradeweb LLC, Tradeweb Europe Limited, Tradeweb Markets International LLC, and Hilliard Farber &Co., Inc. may collect from you. Your personal information may be used to provide our products and services to you and to tell you about other Tradeweb products and services that might interest you.
2. Personal Information We Collect About You We may collect the following personal information about you:
What types of cookies does Tradeweb use? Generally, the cookies that we use perform the following three functions:
How to Manage Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. To find out more about cookies and how to control and manage them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all functions of the website.
4. How We Use Personal Information
We may use your personal information as follows:
5. Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose the personal information we collect about you, except as described here.
6. Transfer of Personal Information to Other Countries
If you are located in the EEA, we may transfer your personal information to countries that may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information as the one in which you reside. We will take appropriate steps to provide an adequate level of protection to your personal information in accordance with the laws applicable in the EEA. No matter where you live, your personal information will be processed in accordance with the other provisions of this Privacy Statement.
7. Security We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide to us.
8. Your ChoicesYou may contact us to access the personal information you provide to us and to ask us to update, correct, or delete it from our databases. You may also request that we cease using your personal information for marketing purposes or for sharing it with other Thomson Reuters affiliates for their marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails and /or marketing materials from Tradeweb about the products and services we provide, or if any of your contact details are incorrect, please let us know by calling us on +1 201 536 6500 (USA) +44 (0)20 7776 3200 (Europe) +81 (0)3 6441 1020 (Asia) or emailing us at email@example.com.
Should you require a copy of this Privacy Statement in a language other than English please contact us at the above address.
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically. We will indicate below when it was most recently updated and inform you, in this Privacy Statement, through email and/or a notice on the appropriate Tradeweb website,of any significant changes.Last updated: 7th December 2012